The town of Spisske Podhradie is rich in cultural-historical monuments that are in Pales Square and Marian Square. Since 1993 the town is enrolled on UNESCO world´s cultural and natural heritage list. The fundamental building of the town is the Church of Birth of Virgin Mary. It was built in 1258. In 1794 it was rebuilt due to the fire. There are two well-preserved monuments - Town house and Marian Column in the centre of the square that were built in 1726. The square is braided by the Cloister and Church of Merciful Brothers built in 14th century, by classicistic evangelical church from the beginning of 19th century, the Renaissance old Town hall, Jewish synagogue and many other interesting townsmen houses. There are three educational routes offering a possibility for agrotourism and horse-riding in the surroundings of Spisske Podhradie. There are some possibilities to accommodate and several restaurants, tennis court and many other attractions.