Evangelical church of Augsburg religion was built in 1799 – 1808 as a classicistic building. The tower was constructed in 1829 – 1832. In 1856 the church was a victim of a fire. It had to be repaired and the church tower was rebuilt. The interior of the church was repainted and refurbished in 1889. The drawing of Christ at the Mount of Olives painted by the famous artist Jozef Czauczik from Levoca is in the centre of an altar. The pulpit from the 19th century is classicistic. The baptismal font from the 19th century is pseudo gothic and it replaced the original classicistic one. Nowadays, it is situated in a sacristy. The origin of the organ dates back to the 19thcentury. It is possible to enter the building with the TIC employee.